Values Module: On-Demand Course
This module is about helping you identify and explore the core values that you most want to live by in sport and life. Through this process you will discover what it is that you most appreciate about your sport, and about yourself when you are doing your sport. Knowing your values is a powerful source of motivation and can act as compass points when faced with difficult decisions, helping direct you to the path which is most aligned with your true self.
Benefits for the individual:
- Easier to live up to the future vision of yourself
- Values can act like a compass for decision-making
- Strengthen and develop your values throughout your work or personal life
- Gives an understanding that your true self is not affected by ups and downs in performance
Benefits for teams exploring personal values collectively:
- Allows for greater understanding of the differences and differing motivations between the individuals in a team
- Provides space for deepening the human connection between team members, leading to increased psychological safety.
- Greater wellbeing and resilience within the organisation, as people build stronger, more positive foundations of identity for themselves
*Once you have purchased the course you will receive an email from our learning portal inviting you to create an account from which you will be able to access your course. Please allow a few days for this to occur, it is not an automatic process*